Suffering an injury from a car accident can be an ordeal, especially if you’re injured in a different state from where you live. If you were involved in an accident involving an out-of-state vehicle, the lawyers at the offices of Glen S. Barry, P.C. can help. We represent those who have been involved in accidents caused by vehicles registered outside the state of Pennsylvania, including:
- Drunk driving accidents caused by out-of-state vehicles
- Hit & run accidents cause by out-of-state vehicles
- Reckless driving accidents caused by out-of-state vehicles
- Accidents caused by commercial vehicles registered out of state
- Injuries involving pedestrians or passengers caused by out-of-state vehicles
- …and more
When these accidents occur within the state, any case that comes out of it is subject to PA law. The offices of Glen S. Barry, P.C. understand the how the state law will govern how your case will be handled, whether you were struck by an out-of-state vehicle or a passenger riding in one involved in an accident. We’ll work to get you the compensation you deserve.
If you’re injured in an accident involving a vehicle registered outside the state of Pennsylvania, contact the offices of Glen S. Barry, P.C. We’ll help you get started on your personal injury claim and work with you to fight for your right to compensation.